Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time with the Fam...





























Well, we had a fabulous time..., played with Ella (driving to McDonalds in her bedroom...a fun game), ate great food, spent time in the Temple, played fun games, watched the Olympics and missed Andy and Stefany. We wore goofy hats determining who was scum...Sarah's roommate, Tiffany joined in for the fun. There were even a few tears shed...as my father used to say..."Into each life a little rain must fall..." I even had to go through EXTENSIVE screening at the airport to get home...Note to self...do not wear hand lotion when trying to board a plane...the glycerin in the lotion could set off the alarms for weapons...as in Nitroglycerin....audible sigh. Den could not find me...I was in a little glass room with 2 women who were wanding me, swabbing me and patting me down...eventually I was found innocent of any wrong doing and released to my grateful husband...We had a great Time...Love you all.




4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love some of those pictures. Especially Mom and Dad in their different hats!

GeGe Denise said...

I love the hats as well...and the one of Ella crying breaks my heart...she did not want to go to bed and I was crying because I did want to go to bed. :)

Becca and Ashton said...

i love the first pic of ella and dad. it makes me laugh. come back!!!

Carl said...

I am really sad that I missed you all. It would be fun to catch up.