Yes, I know that I'm a few days early, but I won't have access of a computer on the day of Paps' Birthday. I'd like to give a shout out to a few of my favorite things about him:
- His willingness to do the crazy things that we suggest, like having a spitting contest ala Titanic off the desk of the cruise ship (see the above picture)
- Dedication in his calling
- Scheduling/Planning--I only now truly appreciate "planning for the week" during Family Home Evening growing up
- "Mr. Wizard"
- Willing to help/drive whenever, where ever (and the ability to sound like he's never been asleep even though he has been)
- Basketball skills, which he still has even now
- All of the sacrifices he makes for the family
- Little kids love Dad. They all do.
- The amazing Drumming Skills
- Three words: Denny Hendrickson Toast
Love you Paps!!! Happy Birthday.