Thursday, August 26, 2010

WHY I LOVE MY DAUGHTERS AND THAT INCLUDE STEFANY MY DIL

This past week we had all of the girls in our family get together...what a great time was had by all in attendance!!! We ate lots...lasagne,ice cream,banana bread, chips, peanut butter M&Ms, soups, salads, bread and on and on. We got pedicures, we ate lunch where the RED HAT SOCIETY ladies were eating, we gloriously munched down at Cold Stone, we played with Ella and Macy...we visited with friends, we sewed, Stefany wowed us with her Cricut abilities, we laughed, played games and just had a great time. My daughters are my favorite people in the whole world. They let me be me...they laugh at me but really with me. They seem to understand my weird little hang ups...if they don't understand them they at least do not judge me harshly. They each love Heavenly Father and have very deep spiritual roots. They love Denny as much as he deserves to be loved and then we all laugh at/with him. I am the happiest of all when I am with my family...they are my joy and my treasures. I am very blessed.

3 comments:

Becca and Ashton said...

thank you Mom! i love you

DJCK incorporated said...

I cannot imagine the estrogen level and the clogged bathtub drain lines for that week. However, we love our kids and their kids so much. Good for you guys--are you contemplating moving to Utah as a result?

Rachel said...

Thank you Mama. Love you!