I, Rachel, can now cross off my list getting to see Steve Nash, my current favorite NBA player, play basketball. That's right. He didn't have the flu this time as he battled the Jazz. It should be said that the woman by me asked who I was rooting for. I said, "The Jazz and Steve Nash because I love him." Here are my observations watching the game:
1. Nash is shorter and more muscular than he appears. He looks tiny next to Shaq (but so does Boozer, really).
2. Nash is pretty much high-fiving or congratulating his teammates all of the time.
3. He frequently licks his hands, which I find both interesting and, yes, attractive.
4. He is constantly moving and sometimes jumping on the sidelines (Mary's favorite part).
5. When Nash gets into foul trouble (he got #5 in the 3rd), he doesn't go into the key, which is a problem for the Suns.
All in all a great game, but I am worried about Phoenix. Shaq is old and seems a little out of place. I think they need to get some young guys to keep competing. The Jazz looked fabulous. And the Knicks would make the playoffs if they started today. I have hope for them this season!!!