Happy Birthday fabulous Mother. In honor of your birthday I have thought of a few things that I love about you. (Everyone else can add on to the list if I missed your favorite.)
- Willingness to try things (like sledding!)
- The holiday packages (love the dish towels)
- Snorting when laughing hard
- Socks for all holidays, cities, etc.
- Stories that win things on the radio
- Amazing cooking--lasagna, mud pie, chicken pillows--need I say more?
- Always bringing meals to people (missionaries, women with babies, etc.)
- Love of Jimmy Stewart and It's a Wonderful Life (I finished his biography and liked it)
- Very creative
- The Oscar Dinner
- Always putting Dad and the kids #1 (and sacrificing so much for us)
Love you! Rachel